- To impart Technology-based education for developing professional skills that will prepare the students for immediate employment in the relevant branch in industry, as against the model that just prepares them for post-graduate education.
- To develop the design capability among students so that they have the ability to participate in creative, synthetic and integrative activities of the relevant branch.
- To develop among students breadth of knowledge so that they have familiarity with many important technical areas.
- To develop among students the ability to apply in depth knowledge of one or more specializations within the relevant branch of Institute.
- To develop communication skills so that the students are able to express ideas clearly and persuasively, in written and oral forms.
- To develop among students the ability to work with others, in professional and social standards.
- To create among students the curiosity, the desire and the ability to keep learning throughout life.
- To develop an understanding among students of the human, social and business context in which they will utilize their skills effectively.
- To develop a global view among students so that they can appreciate diversity in the world and in intellectual pursuits.
- To develop ability to recognize and appreciate the importance of ethical standards in professional work.
LATEST NEWS & UPDATES
MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MRES