Vision, Mission & Goals
To contribute in creating a pool of young Engineers, Doctors, Teachers & Graduates to meet the demands of the Industry and Society, through excellence in technical education and research and to remain a source of pride to Chhattisgarh Stat and to the nation.
The mission of MRES is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology and other areas that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century.
The society is committed to generating, disseminating and preserving knowledge and to working with others to bring this knowledge to bear on the world's great challenges. MRES is dedicated to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study and the excitement of discovery with the support and intellectual stimulation of a diverse campus community. We seek to develop in each member of the MRES community the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively and effectively for the betterment of humankind.
Today, new frontiers and windows have opened up for student.
- MRES has set the following goals for its day-to-day functioning
- To set-up and create an institution of Excellence with very high intellectual standard.
- To collaborate and interact with neighboring Industries and Research Institutions of repute.
- To design and develop Student Learning Material in relevant branches.
- To generate and create resources for Evening Learning Programmes and Extra Curricular Activities and Programmes for students after the college hours.
- To generate and create resources for running Value Added Programmes for overall curriculum, leading to personality development of students.
- To invite experts from industries as well as from Premier Institutions on a regular basis to deliver lectures on topics of current interest.
- To generate and create resources for running various sports.
- To impart Training to faculty on a regular basis for improving their skills and quality e.g. Teaching Methodologies, Commitment, Regularity, Academic Ethics and Professional Ethics Practices.
LATEST NEWS & UPDATES
MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MRES